Monday, June 9, 2008

purveyor of phone sex

Yes, a few years ago I took a little exit from the boulevard of dreams and found myself in the land of phone sex, or adult phone fantasy. It wasn't really that far to go for me, I have always enjoyed conversation and sex, though not necessarily at the same time. I generally like to concentrate on one thing at a time. Combining the two in one nice, neat package seemed the perfect solution when I found myself at loose ends a few years back, and so here I am, phone sex operator, purveyor of phone sex, weaver of adult fantasies.

I did work for a few companies that came close to burning me out before I found my happy place and began working for myself. I like to be dominant and now deal almost exclusively with those seeking a fem domme or feminization (submissives, panty boys, cross dressers, sissies, et al.) callers, though I keep an open (very open) mind and phone line. Fantastic journeys into sexuality and kink are all so much fun, especially when I find that wonderful connection to a man's gonads by delving deep into his mind.

I thought I would only do this as a temporary thing, but it has afforded me so much pleasure and so many opportunities to explore so many alternatives and kinks that I cannot now imagine leaving it behind.



No comments: