Wednesday, June 11, 2008

how hot is it?


A friend of mine in South Carolina tells me that according to one no-longer-on-the-air personality, it's "too hot to fuck". Apparently she did not realize her microphone was still on, and so she no longer works for WYFF (could I, would I, make those call letters up?).

My first reaction was to think, what a weak sister! How can it possibly be too hot to fuck? Isn't hotter better? But I am revising that opinion, not everyone has the same enthusiasm for all things sexual that I do (though I am proud to be at the far end of the curve on this one).

Rather hypocritical of them to let her go for saying what everyone was probably thinking? For it is terribly hot there and here in my native state. It's hot and sticky, and not in a good way!

No comments: