Saturday, June 7, 2008

countdown to verbosity

Here I go, the launch of another blog.

And why another blog, something that I cannot help but feel is something of a monument to my own sense of importance? I feel uncharacteristically reticent now that I settle down in front of the computer to put thoughts to keystrokes. And I have not been one of those people who kept journals all through their lives, carefully accumulating a store of recorded thoughts and feelings to browse through on rainy days.


But there came a point when I felt I might want to put thoughts down in some more concrete form, and hopefully hear from some who share my enthusiasms, or even share a contrary opinion to spice things up! I've had more than a few ideas bouncing around in my head lately, so I look forward to sorting those out and writing it all down.



No comments: